Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Time Entering Class #DAY1

So, today was my first day of entering class after the teaching practice has started.

I reported in on Monday but due to examination back at University, I did not enter any of the classes.

And I skipped Tuesday's class because of ..... EXAMINATION!!!

Today, I have 2 relief class on the board and one introduction to the class that I am going to teach.

The teacher was kind enough to let me get to know the students earlier.

However, the first class that I entered was a Form 3 class.

Things started out OKKKAY?!!

The students were in a sense: GOOD?!

There were a few things that I experienced during the Form 3 class:

  • A student said that I looked like a Korean??!!! (you must be kidding me, imma pure Malaysian you know!!)
  • 5 students came in late without giving me any excuse and here, my gangster-ism started to appear; with my standing position and then my voice :) (it was so cool to have the students' attention)
And so, my first relief class ends.


Later on, I went into a voluntary relief class, which the teacher is the judge for a competition and she asked if I would like to introduce myself.

I said YES!

Here goes the 2nd relief class for today:

  • Most students are not in class as the lesson starts after recess (most of them are still on their way to class)
  • This is the class that I will be teaching for my teaching practice, with lecturers coming for supervision and things like that! *Headache*
As for my 3rd relief class:

  • It is also one of the class that I am going to teach.
  • The students were quite excited to have trainee teachers coming in to teach.
  • They even hoped that I can teach until the end of the year! NOWAY
And that is how I ended my #DAY1 in the school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment