The 2nd Day of Teaching Practice
All the classes I am going is just relief class and observation
To know how things worked in the school
My teachers were very helpful
They allowed me to be in the class
First class I entered for relief is a Form 5 class
- Science class with almost 40 students, which can be considered a big class.
- They are quite discipline although they were making some noise (as always, girls they chat with their friends)
2nd Relief Class:
- Form 5 Arts Class - Most of them are taking Literature in English and they were studying An Inspector Calls, which I did during my simulated teaching.
- I managed to give them some useful links so that they can look for more info online.
- There's a girl who has the same name as mine and was able to guess the place where I'm from. *Clever*
- Some of them were taught my my seniors before and they were asking how are they. Kinda touched for still remembering them even though they have left the school for half a year. *considered it a year*
- However, this is also the 2nd time where a student asked me "Teacher, what country are you from?" And the answer to it: I AM FROM MALAYSIA.
WHY? SERIOUSLY MY FACE LOOKED SO MUCH NOT LIKE MALAYSIAN OR WHAT?
Anyway, the class ends at recess.
Before the next class starts, I received news that I am going to have duty for the sports event later at noon. I totally freaked out as my friend's car is with me.
Without it, they can't go back to hostel. I was #sototally in a rush.
3rd relief class:
- The other practical teacher has been telling me things about this class, quite a #naughty class, in a sense.
- I went in and indeed, students were ignoring teachers.
- Anyhow, there's this girl who seemed to be able to control the class *AND IT'S TOTALLY NOT THE CLASS MONITOR. I am grateful to her for helping to control the class.
- Most of the girls are busy doing their hair or chatting with friends. :|
##SWEAT##
I was able to make it back to the school before 1.30 pm as my friend needs to pray. LUCKY ME!!
And so, the sports event made me even more flustered.
Students were participating for long jump and they don't know how to count their steps before jumping. I then asked a Form5 girl and she said not many knows how.
But good for me, the event ended way earlier than we thought. We went to grab a quick lunch and chat with a girl from my class and my friend's class.
It ended with us waiting for taxis and buses and it really is a tiring journey back to UM.
Arrived in my hostel at almost 4.00 pm.
WHAT A DAY
No comments:
Post a Comment