Today, non-Muslims were called to gather at the hall
Whereas Muslims went to have Solat-Hajat.
Those who were in the hall were in for Moral tips.
Moral, is one of the papers that students will be taking during SPM
Which is important for them!!
The school was lucky enough to be able to invite one of the Moral textbook writers to give a talk to the Upper Form students on how to answer Moral questions in SPM!!
She was soo goodd!!! I wished I have sat in her talk so that I can score A in my SPM.
As both the sessions took longer time, until the recess break, thus students learning period have been shortened.
I was supposed to have relief class but due to the schedule upside-down, I was free for the day.
One of the English teacher asked me and my partner to attend one of the activity that they organised for Academic Week, which is Role-Play.
The students were so good in their role-playing and very professional. Even though some students were nervous and forgot their line, but they were calm when they are acting and so for that, I give them all 100% (in my mind). I am not the judge for the session so I can't give any marks for them. #SORRY
That is the end of day 3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment